Monday, July 24, 2017

Beach soccer everyday=injuries

Well this week we decided we needed to start working out a little bit more, so we organized with our ward beach soccer everyday at 6, because the beach is like right outside our house.  And turns out beach soccer everyday is not a good idea, on Tuesday Elder Prete got injured, on Wednesday Elder Gilstrap got injured, on Thursday Elder Thorpe got injured and on Friday I did haha pretty funny.  This next week we decided we better switch up the sport and go for beach volleyball instead.

Last Monday we did a fast with Maiana to help her stop smoking, because she has a big problem smoking, and has smoked for 20 years or so.  Well Tuesday we went back, and she had completely stopped smoking.  She no longer even has the desire to smoke.  It was a huge miracle, and was super cool to see her so happy and so grateful for God.

On Saturday Elder Thorpe had to go to the city for a baptism and a sealing, so I had to find a split.  Luckily my amp didn't have anything to do, so I did a split with them from 6am to 5pm.  I love dip, he's a way cool Tahitian.  But man idk if I could do what he did, an 11 hour split with the missionaries on Saturday and he's married as well.

We worked super hard this week even tho the work has been slow recently with the Heiva and everything.  But we saw some miracles and found some new people to teach, so hopefully things will pick up soon.  I know that God is there for each one of us, and Know that happiness comes through obedience and diligence to all of God's commandments.

I love you all!
Elder McQuiston

Pics:  Here are some pics from when I burnt one of my shirts for the one year mark, and then the third one is a pic from Abel's faaapu, and then the last pic is from the Heiva...I got some dope videos but sadly I can't really send those so we'll have to wait for next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment