Monday, March 26, 2018

Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

Hey fam!

This week kind of cruised by, it went by super fast and I don't even really know what to write about.  I couldn't even think of a funny story to throw in, what a failure.  So if you decided to read this just for something funny you might as well give up now.

This week we cranked out our Tuesday and Wednesday,  we had a really full schedule and came out exhausted.  We were able to find a couple new investigators and made some big progress with a couple of our investigators.  T. is doing so well...someone who literally came from level 0, deep in heavy drugs.  But now he is becoming more and more normal, and just last night we helped him write an essay question/response about why we have a Savior, and about how he can benefit from the atonement.  Man he is super intelligent, easily the most intelligent person that I have ever taught on my mission.  It's a good thing that I have Elder Tomasini as my companion, because he is really intelligent as well, and I have never seen him get stumped by a question.

Thursday was our leadership council.  Leadership council is the best, we always have a great time and always come out on turbo ready to work haha.  It was kind of sad, Elder Omorodion bore his last testimony, I'm gonna miss him. 

Friday we had our splits with the assistants.  I went with Elder Ugbah in the assistant's area.  They are in Papeete, in an extremely poor area.  It was fun to spend the day with Elder Ugbah, and I was able to learn a few things.  Man, the assistants are crazy busy and they have so much to worry about.

I am super excited for conference this week!  I love conference so much, and I am going to prepare a few questions.  We should have a bunch of investigators there as well, and I hope that they will be touched.  Several of my converts decided to be baptized because of general conference, those men are inspired and called by God, I know that it's true.  And I know that if we listen to them and do our best to apply their counsel, we will be blessed.

I love you all!

Elder McQuiston

Pics:
1-some money sashimi that we had, sooo good
2-Had to take a family with the couple too, not to be rude but kinda failed whoops
3-A pic from leadership council
4-Our investigator named T. such a funny guy
5-Live pic of my companion who looks like he's sick of waiting








No comments:

Post a Comment